Here you can find information for journalists and bloggers as well as online articles, including the latest news about the Care Oncology Clinic, re-purposed medicines in cancer treatment and media materials.
Please click here to see other articles that have been in the press and peer review journals on existing medicines that show positive effect on cancer treatment. Many of these reports cover generic, re-purposed medicines being explored as beneficial to patients, in combination with conventional therapy approaches.
Care Oncology Clinic in the media
- Could these cheap drugs hold a cure for cancer? View article
- Could a simple antibiotic help fight off cancer? Experts at a top London clinic believe cheap everyday drugs can starve deadly tumours View article
- What is the NHS going to do about cancer medicines? View article
- Doctors to test statins on private cancer patients View article
- The professor who ‘cured’ his cancer with a cocktail of everyday pills and 20 years on remains disease-free View article
- Better together? Combining therapies to slow down cancer growth – first published on www.pharmaceutical-technology.com’ View article
- Trial probes whether generics can fight cancer, at fraction of price of branded drugs View article
- Alternative approach devised for cancer patients referred for palliative treatment View article
- Cancer drugs trial for when standard treatment is not viable shows incredible signs of success View article
Re-purposed medicines in cancer treatment
- The promise of antidepressants in brain cancer fight View article
Metabolic medicines alongside conventional treatments
- Targeting metabolic pathways: why are we missing a trick in cancer treatment? View article