Why do cancer patients need new treatment options?
Standard cancer treatments alone may not be as effective as combination therapy and may have unacceptable side effects.
What can the Care Oncology Clinic offer me?
The Care Oncology Clinic is undertaking a study and providing treatments that may complement and enhance standard of care therapy. Treating your cancer in combination with your existing treatment may increase its effects. The Care Oncology Clinic is a leading London cancer clinic, providing treatments that are well understood with low side effects, thereby offering an improved quality of life.
The Care Oncology Clinic is staffed by a team of leading oncologists and doctors, who are currently undertaking this study and offering this combination cancer treatment.
How to become a patient
Prior to booking an appointment, our medical team will need to review baseline medical information to assess your suitability for treatment.
The following documents are required.
- Scan of the picture page of a photographic ID document i.e. passport or driving licence.
- Most recent oncology clinic letter detailing diagnosis, treatment received/proposed
- Most recent scan report (report only please not the images)
- Recent blood test results from the last 4-6 weeks, to include full blood count, liver and kidney function
- List of current medication
Please click here to register your interest. Following registration, a member of our team will be in touch to advise on next steps and how best to send us the above baseline medical information.