UK, EU/EEA & Switzerland
Please follow the step by step guide to register your interest on the portal and our team will be in touch with further details. Registration does not commit you to any treatment or costs at this stage.
Step by step registration guide for patients in the UK, EU/EEA & Switzerland
When you click on the New Patient button below a new tab will open with our Patient Portal where you will be able to register your interest.
1. Please enter “New Patient” into the Invite Code box and click on submit.
2. Please enter your personal details. Please make a note of the Patient Portal url: https://www.patientbooking.co.uk/co/#/login together with the email address and password that you enter – these will become your login credentials each time you need to access the portal. Should you proceed to an initial consultation via telemedicine this is accessed via the portal. Once completed please click on Next.
3. Confirm the details entered are correct.
4. An Activation code will then then be sent to your mobile phone. Please enter this in the SMS Activation Code box and click on Submit Activation Code.
5. You have now completed registration on our portal and will see the patient portal login screen. We will be in touch within the next working day.
Please email the following documents to us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Scan of the picture page of a photographic ID document i.e. passport or driving licence.
- Most recent oncology clinic letter detailing diagnosis, treatment received/proposed
- Most recent scan report (report only please not the images)
- Blood test results from the last 4-6 weeks, to include full blood count, liver and kidney function
- List of current medication
Appointment Booking and other functionality will be made available to you once we have received and reviewed your baseline medical information.
A further reminder to make a note of the Patient Portal url: https://www.patientbooking.co.uk/co/#/login together with the email address and password you have used to complete the registration process. Please feel free to login to the portal at any time and check out the “Information Library” where you will find further information about the clinic and the treatment offered which you may find interesting.
Rest of the World
Please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will be in touch to explain how we can help in your specific location.